Campaign Goal - $1,518,000
Monadnock United Way's 2023 campaign kickoff was held on Wednesday, September 13. Watch this video for a glimpse at what was an evening of Impact, Inspiration, and Community!
This year's campaign kickoff event was brought to you by the generosity of Fenton Family Dealerships!
Reaching the 2023 campaign goal of $1,518,000 will help MUW to continue the fight for Children, Education, and Financial Stability in the Monadnock Region through Collective Impact, we do this by addressing today’s issues while solving the root causes of poverty, child neglect, and low educational achievement in our region.
Our community raises funds throughout the year and contributors to this total include:
- Annual workplace campaign – an honored tradition and incredible testament to our community
- Individual donors
- Service organizations and community members hosting special fundraisers
- Grants from foundations and businesses
- Generous sponsorships
Too many of our neighbors face hardship:
- We have the third-highest rate of child abuse & neglect in the state
- Our children score lower than the state average in English and math
- Approximately one-quarter of our residents are low-income. In the rest of NH the rate is 1 in 5
Together we can change these realities forever.