Monadnock United Way donors are hand-raisers and game-changers. They come together as one to fight for children, education and financial stability. They help the community Live United! Choose the United Way giving group that’s right for you.
Gifts of $500 or more annually
At the heart of every worthwhile effort to help others resides a group of people who are caring, generous and passionate community-minded investors. We are thankful to those individuals who donate $500 or more each year; they are part of our Leadership Giving Society, the foundation of the Monadnock United Way’s success. These are the leaders who have helped blaze the trail for others in our community to follow. Are you ready to pave the way for real change in our community? Become a game-changer today by making your donation of $500 or more to Monadnock United Way.
Members of all Leadership Giving Societies are recognized in our Annual Report.
- Joining a local and national group of major leaders who are providing today's philanthropic leadership locally/nationally and improving the quality of life.
- Giving through a quality organization to assure dollars are spent efficiently and where it will have the most impact.
- Working and meeting with the community's business and civic leaders to make the social infrastructure of today and build the future of tomorrow.
- Special recognition is given to those members who give $100,000 or more to their local United Way by becoming members of the National Society or Million Dollar Roundtable; members of the National Society and Million Dollar Roundtable are featured in the leadership book with their picture and biography
- Local Tocqueville Society leaders, along with National Society and Million Dollar Roundtable members, are invited to attend the annual Tocqueville Leaders Weekend