Part of what makes the Monadnock region special is the generosity and commitment of its people to change lives for the better. We invite you to consider Monadnock United Way in your estate planning so your generosity to this community will continue beyond your lifetime.
There are many ways to protect your estate and LIVE UNITED:
- by remembering Monadnock United Way in your will
- by designating Monadnock United Way as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- through the gift of a pension, IRA or other retirement plan proceeds
- through the establishment of remainder or lead trusts
- by remembering others through memorial gifts
- through the gift of securities and real estate.
Thank you for considering Monadnock United Way in your estate planning.
Contact Liz LaRose, President of Monadnock United Way at 603.352.4209 ext. 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.