Part of what makes the Monadnock region special is the generosity and commitment of its people to change lives for the better. We invite you to consider Monadnock United Way in your estate planning so your generosity to this community will continue beyond your lifetime.
"I had my first opportunity to participate in a United Way campaign in 1995. United Way meets the needs in local communities and changes people's lives. After serving on the board and several committees, I have seen first hand how efficiently the Monadnock United Way is operated. When my husband and I set up our trust, it was very important to include the charities that mean the most to us. Our local church, our local hospital, and our local United Way. I hope others will consider including United Way in their will or trust in some way."- Laura Gingras, Peterborough
There are many ways to protect your estate and LIVE UNITED:
- by remembering Monadnock United Way in your will
- by designating Monadnock United Way as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- through the gift of a pension, IRA or other retirement plan proceeds
- through the establishment of remainder or lead trusts
- by remembering others through memorial gifts
- through the gift of securities and real estate.
Thank you for considering Monadnock United Way in your estate planning.
Contact Katie Gardella, Resource Development Director, at 603.352.4209 ext. 27 or email@example.com to learn more.