Monadnock United Way fights for financial stability
It is no secret that wages have not kept pace with the rising costs of housing, healthcare and education. Our region is losing high-paying jobs and our wages are the second lowest in the state.
Monadnock United Way supports — through leadership and funding — community programs and collaborations that support financial stability for individuals and families across our region.
We also support community-wide programs such as 2-1-1, My Free Taxes, and SingleCare to help those in need get through tough times.
Monadnock community members have the financial resources they need to live healthy, happy and productive lives.
When we help our friends and neighbors achieve financial stability, we can improve the quality of life for our entire community.
- Monadnock community members are financially literate and empowered
- Monadnock community members achieve financial stability and wellbeing
How will we make this happen?
- Address basic needs that support financial stability
- Identify and Connect financially at-risk community members to high quality, appropriate and coordinated financial supports and services
- Support community members to find meaningful work
- Retain local graduates and attract skilled workers and young families to the region