Below you’ll find several sample child- and family-friendly workplace policies from some of Impact Monadnock Business Ambassadors. These are intended to provide general examples of how other employers in the region have implemented family-friendly policies. As neither Impact Monadnock nor its Business Ambassadors provides legal advice, however, each employer wishing to implement a family-friendly policy should review the policy with their legal counsel to ensure the policy properly fits their situation and specific legal requirements.
General Family-Friendly Policies
Babies at Work
- Babies at Work Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Babies at Work Policy – Keene Housing
- Babies at Work Policy – Filtrine Manufacturing Company
- On Site Child Care Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Child Care Reimbursement Policy – W.S. Badger Company
Parental Leave & Flexible Schedules
- Alternative Work Schedules Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Parental Leave Policy – Keene Housing
- Parental Leave Policy – W.S. Badger Company
If you have any questions about these policies or how to adopt them at your organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org.