Explore Impact Monadnock resources and information on early childhood development
Impact Monadnock has created a Strategic Plan for the region’s future. This report is based on a comprehensive analysis of the challenges facing our region. It provides a complete description of Impact Monadnock’s mission, history and goals and provides concrete strategies for reaching those goals. To read the executive summary of the strategic plan, click below.
Community Well-being Research
The following reports identify the Monadnock Region’s greatest areas of need and a strategic framework for action.
- Community Well-being in the Monadnock Region
- An Investment in Community Well-Being: Preparing Monadnock Area Children for the Future
Two commissioned research projects around early childhood in New Hampshire were conducted by the RAND corporation over the last few years. Below are the published reports, released in 2017 and 2019, respectively.
- Investing in the Early Years: The Costs and Benefits of Investing in Early Childhood in New Hampshire
- Advancing Investments in the Early Years: Opportunities for Strategic Investments in Evidence-Based Early Childhood Programs in New Hampshire
Click on the rows below to read about the progress our community is making toward achieving the goals outlined in Impact Monadnock’s Strategic Plan.
- 2015 IM Annual Report
- 2016 IM Annual Report
- 2017 IM Evaluation Full Report
- 2017 IM Evaluation Summary Report
- 2018 IM Evaluation Report