It is once again time for Monadnock United Way to begin cultivating community volunteers for our annual fundraising campaign! Seeing the amazing work that our campaign volunteers accomplish each year is truly inspiring. It is wonderful to see the work that this group achieves, the connections they make, and the sense of accomplishment they feel. MUW couldn’t do the work we do without our volunteers and we are so thankful for each and every one of them.
One of the critical volunteer roles in the campaign is that of the Loaned Employee (LE). The LE is responsible for assisting local businesses with running their internal workplace campaigns; their efforts make a significant impact on the funds raised by MUW. Being an LE is rewarding and challenging. The efforts of the LE Class help raise donor funding that is distributed to assist the Monadnock Region’s partner agencies as they work to support children, education, financial stability and basic needs.
The LE program not only benefita MUW and our partners, but also the participating employee and his or her employer.
Participation in the LE program benefits the employer by:
- Building employee’s leadership skills at many levels, making your company stronger
- Retaining stronger employees with greater professional skills
- Representation in the region as being committed to the health of our community
The program benefits the employee by:
- Enhancing professional development skills such as public speaking, project management and organization
- Networking and increasing their knowledge and connections to their community
- Tapping into the “feel good” element of taking an active role in giving back to their community
Please consider joining other Monadnock Region business partners by participating in this year’s Loaned Employee program! We can’t emphasize enough the impact that the LE program makes on our community, businesses, and individuals.
Thank you so much to our partner corporations who have already have provided Loaned Employees for the 2019 campaign:
- Bergeron Construction
- The Timken Company
For more information on how to get involved in the Loaned Employee program, contact Volunteer Engagement Specialist Kate Cote at 603-352-4209 ext. 23 or email@example.com.