Monadnock United Way donors are hand-raisers and game-changers. They come together as one to fight for children, education and financial stability. They help the community Live United!
Choose the United Way giving group that’s right for you.
Gifts of $500 or more annually
At the heart of every worthwhile effort to help others resides a group of people who are caring, generous and passionate community-minded investors.
We are thankful to those individuals who donate $500 or more each year; they are part of our Leadership Giving Society, the foundation of the Monadnock United Way’s success. These are the leaders who have helped blaze the trail for others in our community to follow.
Are you ready to pave the way for real change in our community?
Become a game-changer today.
Gifts of $10,000 or more annually
United Way’s Tocqueville Society was named as a tribute to Alexis de Tocqueville, a 19th century French diplomat who admired and wrote about the unique spirit of volunteerism he observed in America.
The Tocqueville Society honors and recognizes the philanthropic leadership of individuals and couples who have a deep commitment to this region. They believe in our mission to strengthen our community through support of our children, education and financial stability.
Tocqueville Society members are deeply committed to making a difference in the Monadnock region and express this through their extraordinary support of and generosity to Monadnock United Way with gifts of $10,000 or more annually.
Tocqueville Society members benefit from:
- Joining a local and national group of major leaders who are providing today's philanthropic leadership locally/nationally and improving the quality of life.
- Giving through a quality organization to assure dollars are spent efficiently and where it will have the most impact.
- Working and meeting with the community's business and civic leaders to make the social infrastructure of today and build the future of tomorrow.
All members of the Tocqueville Society are recognized on Monadnock United Way’s web site and at major events. Members also may be listed in the National Tocqueville Leadership Recognition Book.
- Special recognition is given to those members who give $100,000 or more to their local United Way by becoming members of the National Society or Million Dollar Roundtable; members of the National Society and Million Dollar Roundtable are featured in the leadership book with their picture and biography
- Local Tocqueville Society leaders, along with National Society and Million Dollar Roundtable members, are invited to attend the annual Tocqueville Leaders Weekend
For more information, contact the Monadnock United Way office at 603-352-4209 or visit the Tocqueville website.