Monadnock United Way Request for Proposals
Children 2019-2020 Funding
What we look for:
- Alignment: That the program strategically aligns with the outcomes and strategies related to Children (see Children RFP Overview)
- Clear community need for the project
- A clear and realistic plan describing what will be accomplished
- A description of the expected impact of your work
- Past performance and innovation
- Applicants who meet MUW standards for governance, program, agency, sustainability and financial health
- Lead agency is a 501(c)3
- Applicant meets eligibility requirements and application deadlines (eligibility requirements available upon registration and during Letter of Intent process)
- All applicants apply through e-Cimpact
The RFP process is open to programs serving all of Cheshire County and a portion of Hillsborough county. Click here to see our map, and see the listing of cities/towns below.
Cheshire County: Alstead, Chesterfield, Spofford, Dublin, Fitzwilliam, Gilsum, Harrisville, Hinsdale, Jaffrey, Keene, Marlborough, Marlow, Nelson, Richmond, Rindge, Roxbury, Stoddard, Sullivan, Surry, Swanzey ,Troy, Walpole, Westmoreland, Winchester
Hillsborough County: Antrim, Bennington, Deering, Francestown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hancock, Hillsboro,, Mason, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Sharon, Temple, Windsor
Applicants must be recognized as tax-exempt human service organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations that do not have this status may apply for grants if another 501(c)(3) acts as a reporting and fiscal sponsor. Eligibility requirements can be completed through e-Cimpact after registering.
Grant Amount and Funding Period
Up to $30,000 for individual applications and $150,000 for collective application per year. This application is for funding for 2019-2020, contingent on availability of funding, performance and compliance with the memorandum of agreement.
MUW does not fund:
- More than 10% of administrative expenses
- Religious programs (although-faith based organizations are welcome to apply for non-religious programs)
- Deficit reduction or expenses already incurred
- Capital campaigns or land acquisition
- Programs that are typically the responsibility of federal, state or municipal funding.
- Academic research
- Programs that re-grant funds to others
- Grants to individuals
- Multiple grant proposals from the same organization for the same program service
- Grant writers and/or fundraising
Questions? Contact Monadnock United Way at 603-352-4209.
Information for future RFP processes will be available at a later date.