"Monadnock United Way is a wonderful and vital organization that serves a myriad of populations and needed services in our region. I am very happy to serve as one of the General Campaign Co-Chairs!" Louise Danforth—Monadnock Community Hospital, Program Coordinator Monadnock Health Partners
Thank you to all who came to the community celebration for the United We All Win campaign and to all who supported our community through donations of time and treasure in 2022!
Because you cared, we closed the campaign at 91% of the goal raising $1,349,547!
Check out this PowerPoint presentation that highlights our progress and accomplishments in 2022. Your support made this all possible!
United We All Win Campaign Goal - $1,490,990
The campaign kickoff was live-streamed on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
Reaching the 2022 campaign goal of $1,490,990 will help MUW to continue the fight for Children, Education, and Financial Stability in the Monadnock Region.
We do this by addressing today’s issues while solving the root causes of poverty, child neglect, and low educational achievement in our region through Collective Impact.
Our community raises funds throughout the year and contributors to this total include:
- Annual Campaign – an honored tradition and incredible testament to our community
- Service organizations and community members hosting special fundraisers
- Grants from foundations and businesses
- Generous sponsorships
Why it matters
Too many of our neighbors face hardship:
- We have the third highest rate of child abuse & neglect in the state
- Our children score lower than the state average in English and math
- One-quarter of our residents are low-income. In the rest of NH the rate is 1 in 5
Together we can change these realities forever.
Give today because...
United We All Win when we:
- Tackle hunger, homelessness, poverty, and child abuse & neglect
- Step up to strengthen our community every single day
- Prepare our neighbors for success in school, work, and life
Text: MUW to 41444
Payroll deduction: See your HR dept
Mail: MUW, 23 Center Street, Keene, NH 03431
Open your camera and hover over this QR code to open the online giving form
Supporting Regulation and Expression for Infants, Toddlers and Preschool Aged ChildrenThu, 03/23/2023 - 6:00pm
Join Us for the Inaugural News and Nourishment Fund DriveSat, 04/01/2023 - 12:00am
News and Nourishment at Market Basket, Monadnock Food Co-Op and HannafordsSun, 04/23/2023 - 10:00am
Imagine What We Can Do Together - The Campaign for 2023Wed, 09/13/2023 - 5:30pm