How to Give
Monadnock United Way conducts a single community-wide fund drive each fall in order to provide financial support to Funded Agencies for the following calendar year. You can learn more about our fundraising structure and policies In "About Us".
Please choose one of the following ways to make a gift to our current campaign:
- CLICK HERE to donate online.
- Send a check to Monadnock United Way, 23 Center Street, Keene, NH 03431.
- Send a letter to us indicating the amount you wish to pledge. Please indicate billing instructions: monthly or quarterly.
- Fill out a corporate pledge card or a personal pledge form. (see link below)
- Ask your employer about giving through payroll deduction. Many employers in the Monadnock Region offer payroll deduction to their employees who wish to donate. If your employer needs more information please call us.
- Contact Us to discuss any of these giving options.
Thank you for choosing to support Monadnock United Way and its Partner Agencies.
Read our Donor Bill of Rights.
If you wish to find information on making a donation to another United Way, please click here.
|2015-2016 Pledge Form (PDF)||573.16 KB|
|Corporate Pledge Form (PDF)||528.99 KB|